We work on all makes of English saddles! Our speciality is Albion, Mansion House, Legend, and Lux saddle repair. We have also worked on Passier, Kieffer, Niedersuss, Stubben, County, Black Country, Baines, Pessoa, Collegiate, and Courbette to name a few.
Worn girth elastic, broken halter buckles, torn throat latches, ripped hook stud platforms, missing leather stops on dressage reins. . . These and other bridlework and strapgoods ailments can easily be remedied at Dutchess Bridle & Saddle LLC! We can also remake broken bridle pieces to match your bridle.
The combination of quality bridle leather and hardware, traditional craftsmanship, competitive pricing and timely turnaround ensures the best tack repair value for your money! We invite you to take a look at some Before and After photos of repairs we have received. Please refer to our Repairs Price List for some of the routine saddle repairs we do. Call us for repairs not listed, estimates and work schedule.
We have the distinction of being Albion Saddlemakers, Co. Ltd.'s exclusive manufacturer warranty repair center in the USA. Please contact us for information on submitting an Albion manufacturer warranty claim.
NEW!!! We now offer Western saddle repair! Please contact us with your inquiries as this service is still in its infancy.
SENDING YOUR REPAIR:
- Email all repair inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We gladly accept bridle and saddle repairs by UPS or mail (bridle repair by mail ONLY)
- VISA, MC, AMEX and DISC accepted
- We quote turnaround times based on the complexity of your repair and the amount of work in our shop already in progress. Please include the shipping time to and from your destination in addition to this time quote.
- All Albion Warranties MUST have a proof of purchase invoice to be submitted as a warranty claim.
- Shipping Guidleines for tips on how to ship your repair items. Please include our Information Sheet with your repair.
We will be happy to answer any questions you have about your repairs!