STABLE CALL FEES & FLOCKING
For our most frequently asked questions regarding saddle fitting appointments, please visit our FAQs page for immediate answers - thank you!
- The stable call fee is for one person with one horse in one location. Each additional horse is $50.
- The Appointment Confirmation Sheet that you will receive after submitting an Appointment Request will detail the stable call fee for your specific region. Only appointments between a 1/2 hour to 45 minute drive will be scheduled for a single person.
- The stable call fee includes: saddle fitting evaluation, wither tracings, mileage and trying any new or used saddles being considered for purchase.
- All fees are due at the time of the appointment - cash, checks, VISA, MC, AMEX and DISCOVER all accepted. Payment plans are NOT offered.
- Stable call fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- On-site flocking ($125-$225) and/or repair work is charged IN ADDITION to the stable call fee and charged in full at the time of the appointment.
- Stable call fees are priced PER PERSON and are NOT divided. Please see Saddle Fitting Travel Regions for details about travel areas and approximate stable call fee amounts.
- All new saddle purchases require a deposit at the time of the order. New saddle orders are delivered to check for fit and the balance is due at the time of delivery.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
We welcome any questions you may have - thank you!
DUTCHESS BRIDLE & SADDLE LLC
- For frequently asked questions regarding appointment procedure, please refer to the FAQs page for quick answers.
- The average appointment takes about 2 hours which includes a notated history of rider, saddle and horse, wither tracings, photos, saddle fit evaluation and/or looking at new/used saddles for purchase and riding the horse.
- To maximize the appointment's time, horse(s) should be in the barn and groomed (if necessary) prior to the beginning of the appointment time.
- Horses should be sound and able to be ridden. Riders should be prepared and able to ride the horse for new/used saddle purchases and for flocking adjustments.
- Jumping/Eventing clients must have their trainer present for new saddle purchases.
- Groups of 2 or more people must be confirmed prior to the appointment. We are not able to accept "walk-ups" as the scheduling for the day will not permit the additional time needed to accomodate add-ons.
- Cancellations should be made NO LATER than 48 hours before the appointment.
Appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. We do not schedule appointments on Wednesdays, Fridays or Sundays. All available appointment times and locations are listed on our Calendar below.
Scheduling a saddle fitting appointment
Please refer to our Calendar below for appointment availability. The best way to request an appointment is to fill out the on-line Appointment Request Form or by calling us at 845-672-9400.