We're taking precautions to protect ourselves and our clients during the shutdown. Learn more about the changes we've made to our business to help ensure the health and safety of everyone.COVID-19 UPDATE
New & Demo Saddles Trial Policy
It can be hard to order a new saddle without trying it first. That’s why we offer trials for all our new and demo saddles!Download new & demo saddle trial policies Request a saddle trial
Policies & Procedure
New and demo saddle trials are for 5 days, beginning when the saddle is delivered to you. The paperwork you receive with the trial saddle will specify the end date for the trial. You will need to contact us on or before the 5th day of the trial to tell us if you will be purchasing or returning the saddle. If we do not hear from you by the end of the 5th day, we will try contacting you. Your credit card will be charged in full at the close of business on the 5th day if we do not receive any further communication.
You will be responsible for all shipping costs, and any excessive or permanent damage to the saddle while it is in your care. Excessive damage may include gouges to the leather, significant marking to the saddle, etc. If the saddle is permanently damaged while on trial, you will be responsible for the full cost of the saddle.
We allow up to 2 saddles per person on trial at one time.
During your trial
We don’t require you to wrap your leathers while the saddle is on trial, but please remember the saddle is in new condition and take care to return the saddle (if necessary) in the condition it was received in! To properly assess the fit of the saddle for your horse, you will need to tighten the girth and ride normally. We recommend using a girth with roller buckles at both ends to avoid creasing the leathers.
Setting up your trial
- To set up your trial, please contact us! You can fill out our online saddle trial request form, call 973-552-9546, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ll need your full name, shipping and billing address, email, phone, and credit card information for shipping and security. We accept all 4 major cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- You will be charged for shipping only; we do not place holds for the full purchase amount*. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- See the map below to find your shipping zone and total cost of shipping.
- We ship all saddles via UPS. When your saddle ships, you will receive an email with the tracking number via UPS Quantum View Notify. In the unlikely event the saddle is damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately!