- Equi-Suede fabric for all the grip and comfort of suede without the maintenance
- Equi-Leather Grip Panel helps stabilize the lower leg
- EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution to easily adjust the width and balance of the saddle with EASY-CHANGE Gullet Plates and EASY-CHANGE Riser System
- CAIR Cushion System provides even distribution of weight and pressure
- Adjustable Ergonomic Stirrup Bar and Adjustable Flexiblocs support your most comfortable and correct leg position
- Y-Girthing System with Overgirth for optimal balance and stability while training
All Wintec Saddles come standard with a Medium gullet plate installed. When your new saddle is delivered, you'll need to find the correct gullet plate for your horse, and purchase either a Complete Gullet Kit or one or more individual gullet plates.
If you select our Pre-Fitting Service option, we'll determine the correct gullet plate and EASY-CHANGE Riser configuration* based on wither tracings and profile photos of your horse. Then, we'll ship the saddle to you with the correct gullet plate and risers already installed, so you're ready to ride right out of the box!
New Saddle Trials
It can be hard to order a new saddle without trying it first. That's why we offer trials for all our saddles! New saddle trials last for 5 days. You'll be responsible for shipping, and for any excessive damage while the saddle is on trial.
Not sure which model is right for you? Take up to two saddles on trial at one time!
*Saddle fitting is not an exact science. We'll use our professional judgment and over 20 years' experience to provide the best fit, but we can't guarantee a perfect fit. The Pre-Fitting Service fee is non-refundable. Click here for more information on our Pre-Fitting Service and Return Policy!