SENDING YOUR REPAIR
- Email your repair inquiries to REPAIRS@DUTCHESSBRIDLESADDLE.COM. Please include photos of your repair to assist in answering whether or not the item can be repaired and the approximate cost and turnaround time involved.
- VISA, MC, AMEX and DISCOVER accepted. If check payment or PayPal is your preferred method of payment, the payment must be received and processed BEFORE the repair item(s) is returned.
- We suggest that saddles be shipped via UPS and smaller repair items mailed via USPS. PLEASE NOTE: We quote turnaround times based on the complexity of the repair and the amount of work in our shop already in progress. Please include the shipping time to and from your destination in addition to this quote time.
- Please include this INFORMATION SHEET with your repair. If no information is sent with the repair, we will not be able to identify who it belongs to nor contact you regarding its arrival. In the unlikely event the repair is lost in transit, this information will be used by the shipping company to contact you.
Repair Price List
Information Sheet to send with repair items
Shipping Guidelines for shipping repair items
How to Take Wither Tracings
WE WELCOME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT GETTING YOUR EQUIPMENT REPAIRED!
ENGLISH & WESTERN SADDLE REPAIR
Fixed right every time!
We work on all brands of English and Western saddles - Albion, Black Country, Passier, Niedersuss, Baines, Pessoa, Collegiate, Stubben, Prestige, Berney Brothers are just a few of the many brands we have had in our shop. We specialize in Albion, Black Country, Stubben and Prestige saddle repair! In addition to saddle repair, we are also equipped to fix, refurbish and re-make bridle parts, leathers, girths and halters.
The combination of quality bridle leather and hardware, traditional craftsmanship, competitive pricing and timely turnaround ensures the best tack repair value for your money! Our 20+ years of experience through quality training and hundreds of repairs provides you with the best results. We invite you to view Before & After photos of repairs we have done.
A selective list of our most commonly performed repairs:
- New seats & new knee pads
- Tree adjustment, replacement & repair
- Panel repair & replacement
- Complete conditioning and refurbishment
DUTCHESS BRIDLE & SADDLE LLC