Preparing for your appointment
- Horses should be sound and able to be ridden. Riders should be prepared and able to ride the horse for new/used saddle purchases and for flocking adjustments.
- The average appointment takes about 2 hours. This includes a notated history of rider, saddle, and horse, wither tracings, photos, saddle fit evaluation and/or test riding saddles for purchase.
- To maximize the appointment’s time, horse(s) should be in the barn and groomed (if necessary) prior to the beginning of the appointment time.
- Groups of 2 or more clients per location must be confirmed prior to the appointment time. We are not able to accept “walk-ups” as scheduling for the day is done in advance, and cannot accommodate add-ons.
- Cancellations should be made NO LATER than 48 hours before the appointment.
- We recommend but don’t require that your trainer be present for additional input when trying new saddles for purchase.
Scheduling your appointment
Appointments are available Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. We do not schedule appointments on Wednesdays, Fridays, or Sundays. See our calendar below for current available times and locations.