*A virtual fitting evaluation cannot be as accurate or thorough as a hands-on evaluation. The conclusion offered will be solely based on visual observations and is not a guaranteed fit. Recommendations will be in the form of adjustments to the saddle, pad/girth/shimming options, or alternate saddles/sizes. Like an in-person fitting service, virtual saddle fitting is non-refundable.
Here’s how it works:
- Select your level of service and pay using the store checkout. If you need additional time or want to increase your service level later, we will bill through Venmo or PayPal.
- Using our photo guidelines, take the photos you’ll need for your evaluation based on the level of service you selected.
- Fill out the information form on our Virtual Saddle Fitting service page and upload your photos using the form. (If you’ve selected Champion level, we’ll have you send your video or link to video in an email.)
- For Silver and above, follow our wither tracing instructions to take your wither tracings. If you need a full wither tracing kit, a flexible curve, or wither tracing templates, you can purchase these through our store also. Please refer to each level for what is included in your purchase prior to purchasing kits.
- Kate Wilson, SMS QSF, will review the information you send and respond, either with her recommendations via email or to schedule a consultation based on your service selection. Please leave a few days for this response, as Kate also travels for in-person fittings several days a week.
For more information about our Virtual Saddle Fitting evaluations, service tiers, photo and video guidelines, and information form, please visit our Virtual Saddle Fitting page.
There are no reviews yet.